- Run Mp3 Tag Assistant Professional or Music Tag Editor.
- You should add your MP3 files to the Selection List if you want to change these files:
Figure 1. Add MP3 files to Selection List
- There are several ways to add MP3 files to the Selection List. Method #1– adding the contents of a folder.
Select the necessary folder files from which you want to add to the Selection List and press the button "Add all files":
Figure 2. Add all MP3 files from folder
Hint: folder tree may be hidden. Use the tab "Foldes" to show his (see Figure 2).
Hint: you can add files from subfolders also. Use "Add with subfolders" item from drop-down menu (see Figure 2).
- Method #2 – adding separate MP3 files. Mark the necessary files and press the button "Add for editing...":
Figure 3. Add selected MP3 files
Hint: filelist may be hidden. Use the tab "Files" to show his (see Figure 3).
The "Folders" and "Files" tabs may be hidden. Press the "Side Panel" button on the main toolbar to show these tabs.
Figure 4. Use Side Panel to add MP3 files to the program
More info about Mp3 Tag Assistant Professional
- How can I edit MP3 tag?
- The advanced features for editing MP3 tags
- How can I edit MP3 tag for multiple MP3 files?
- How can I change MP3 tag?
- A professional-level MP3 Tag Editor (article)
- How can I edit multiple MP3 tags?
- More tips
© November 29, 2005 by AssistantTools.com. All rights reserved.