Figure 1. Change "Album" tag
- Run Mp3 Tag Assistant Professional or Music Tag Editor.
- Add necessary MP3 files to the Selection List (in which you want to change the MP3 tags). Read more...
- Mark necessary items in the Selection List.
Hint: you can use the standard Windows keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+A, Shift or Ctrl with mouse click.
Hint: you can use a mode "Change all items" also; changes will be applied to all items if this mode is used.
- After marking items in the Selection List, you can change MP3 tags for selected files. Enter your text into a input field for the necessary MP3 tag.
Hint: the Selection List instantly shows the virtual image of tag changes.
- To save the changes to MP3 files you should click on the "Save" button.
To change MP3 tags, you should use "Tags Editor". The Tags Editor may be hidden. Press the "Tags Editor" button on the toolbar to show his.
Figure 2. Use Tags Editor for change MP3 tag
More info about Mp3 Tag Assistant Professional
- How can I edit MP3 tag?
- The advanced features for editing MP3 tags
- How can I edit MP3 tag for multiple MP3 files?
- A professional-level MP3 Tag Editor (article)
- How can I edit multiple MP3 tags?
- How can I add my MP3 files to the program?
- More tips
© November 29, 2005 by AssistantTools.com. All rights reserved.