- Run Mp3 Tag Assistant Professional or Music Tag Editor and add necessary MP3 files to the Selection List. Read more...
- If Tags Editor isn't open you can click tab "Tags Editor" for opening his (see Figure 1).
- Mark necessary items in the Selection List.
Hint: you can use the standard Windows keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+A, Shift or Ctrl with mouse click.
Hint: you can use a mode "Change all items" also; changes will be applied to all items if this mode is used.
- After marking items in the Selection List, you can edit MP3 tags for selected files. Enter your text into a input field for the necessary MP3 tag.
Hint: the Selection List instantly shows the virtual image of tag changes.
- You should click on the "Save" button for save the changes to MP3 files (see Figure 1).
- You can use advanced features for editing MP3 tags. Press the "More edit..." button on Tags Editor window. Read more...
- If you want to edit MP3 tag for multiple files please read this article.
- If you want to edit multiple MP3 tags read this article.
Figure 1. Edit MP3 tag
You should use "Tags Editor" to edit MP3 tags. The Tags Editor may be hidden. Press the "Tags Editor" button on the toolbar to show his.
Figure 2. Use Tags Editor for edit MP3 tag
More info about Mp3 Tag Assistant Professional
- A professional-level MP3 Tag Editor (article)
- The advanced features for editing MP3 tags
- How can I edit MP3 tag for multiple MP3 files?
- How can I edit multiple MP3 tags at once?
- How can I add my MP3 files to the program?
- More tips
© December 15, 2005 by AssistantTools.com. All rights reserved.